The following videos will demonstrate how you can setup and manage all of your Training Campaigns from within your Cyber Risk Aware portal.
Each of the short videos listed below are typically between 2 to 5 minutes in length, and should cover everything you need to know to get your campaigns up and running.
- Setup a Simple Training Campaign
- Setup an Advanced Training Campaign
- Review an existing Training Campaign
- Create your own Custom Training Notification Emails
There are three types of email notification that you may choose to send to recipients of a campaign:
- Training Assignment Email
- Training Reminder Email
- Training Completion Email
This video demonstrates how you can create your own branded versions of these emails to use in conjunction with specific campaigns.
- Create your own Policy Training Messages *
Policy Training Messages are messages, notices or Policy Documents that you may choose to present to your userbase before and / or after they begin or complete a Training Campaign. They can be added to the system as Word Documents, Powerpoint presentations or PDF documents etc.
- How to host / upload your own Training Materials *
For users who have added the Upload facility to their portals, this video covers how you can upload your own videos, policy documents and Scorm courseware to your Cyber Risk Aware Portal.
* The ability to create Policy Training Campaigns and upload your own training materials is available as an add-on. Please enquire with support using the link below for more details.
For more information on any of the above or if you have a query please contact email@example.com